Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Lucina Fanart

Come at me I show you Lucinas fanart that I just finished I can say that this is the slowest and most detailed drawing Ive done practically since 2014 I went around postponing it many times until having the result they are currently appreciating but patience and years of practice make it worth what they see now so enjoy this work and the other drawings that I have in this account. Here is a preview of my Animated Wallpaper Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening but also Heroes and Super Smash Bros Ultimate.


Trying to see how polished I can make things look quickly.

Lucina fanart. The game is available worldwide on iOS. Didnt use final lineart and used greyscale with gradient map. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

This thread is archived. Florina is a surprisingly good FEdel counter. With two color variants.

Didnt use final lineart and used greyscale with gradient map. So Chrom and Lucina do the same thing right. Impact resistant polycarbonate shell with protective lip.

Lucina wearing Glorious Archer armor with weapon Parallel Falchion. Fanart fireemblem lucina supersmashbros fireemblemawakening fireemblemlucina. Quick fanart drawing I did of Lucina from FE Awakening.

Lucina in ssb4 art. Made for my online friend lucina. Compatible with Qi-standard wireless charging and PowerShare.

Quick fanart drawing I did of Lucina from FE Awakening. Thank you so much for watching. My collab with I sketched her up he made some changes and lined her and then I colored It was an interesting challenge to work with this many shades of blue and still try to have good clarity and contrast in the picture lol I like.

A subreddit dedicated to Fire Emblem Heroes Nintendos 3rd mobile title released on February 2nd 2017. Posted by 2 years ago. Pawns of Loki returns.

Touch device users explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Saved by Alexis Arias Román. Trying to see how polished I can make things look quickly.

This video took me 4 hours to edit. Lucina fanArt Fan Art OC Close. Fanart Thread Episode 7.

I might build her in fire emblem heroes but the masked version If you e. Slim one-piece clip-on protective case. Thanks to Vaank for the ani.

Lucina fanArt Fan Art OC 36 comments. Fire Emblem Characters Video Game Characters Fantasy Characters Fire Emblem Awakening Video Game Quotes Fire Emblem Warriors Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Anime Wolf Girl. May 31 2021 - Explore Robins board Lucina followed by 1265 people on Pinterest.

Please like and subscribe if you want to see moreEDITING IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME. Slim fitting with design wrapping around side of the case and full access to ports. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.

Todays drawing is a pen and ink illustration of lucina from fire emblem awakening. Lucinas Aether Fanart. Super-bright colors embedded directly into the case.

See more ideas about fire emblem fire emblem awakening emblems. Thickness 364 inch 1mm weight 15g. With two color variants.

More topics from this board.


Lucina Lucina X Honedge Fanart By Dakkalot On Deviantart Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem


Go Go Team Lucina Fire Emblem Favorite Character Teams


Fanart Lucina By Dirtykuro Fire Emblem Fan Art Anime



Such A Beautiful Lucina Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem


Princess Lucina Is Confused By Churrosfairy Deviantart Com On Deviantart Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Fates


My Fan Art Of Brave Lucina For Today S Daily Illustration Fireemblemheroes Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem


Haiyun Shop Open On Twitter Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem


Sign In Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem Characters


Pin On Fire Emblem


Pin On Fanart


Lucina Fan Art By Wicho935 Deviantart Com On Deviantart Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Characters


Little Lucina Tuckered Out With Big Sis Lucina Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem 4


Bildergebnis Fur Lucina Fanart Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Awakening Fire Emblem Characters


Robin X Lucina Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Fire Emblem Fates


Just A Casual Dropping In A Lucina Fanart Hope You Guys Enjoy Fire Emblem Fan Art Emblems


Lucina Wall Art Poster Print Fe Awakening Heroes Gamer Gift Home Decor Jrpg Fanart Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem Awakening


Fire Emblem Awakening Fan Art Lucina Avatar Robin Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem Awakening


Mfw Blacksmith Order Has A Typo Legendary Lucina Fanart Fireemblemheroes Fire Emblem Characters Fire Emblem Heroes Fire Emblem


Posting Komentar untuk "Lucina Fanart"